The Online Accelerated MBA program is the first online, one-year MBA that’s AACSB accredited.
Accelerated course terms and cohorts allow you to begin your program at either the start of Fall or Spring semesters.
At CSU, all courses are designed to meet Quality Matters certification standards. Quality Matters is a faculty-centered review process that is designed to certify the quality of online and blended courses. QM is a leader in quality assurance for online education and has received national recognition for its peer-based approach and continuous improvement in online education and student learning. The courses will be taught by full-time CSU faculty members and current instructors in the MBA program.
Requirements for admission include:
- Admission to the Online AMBA program is based on a combination of the applicant's GMAT or GRE score and the undergraduate cumulative grade point average.
- Application for admission
- $30 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate coursework.
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (MDs and Ph.D.s are exempt from taking the GMAT).
- Depending on your undergraduate degree, prerequisites may be required before starting the Online AMBA degree. These prerequisites may have already been fulfilled by your undergraduate coursework.
Interested students should fill out the Request Information form and indicate their preference for the MBA program.
For more information on the Online Accelerated MBA program including course schedules, application materials and financial aid, visit https://www.csuohio.edu/business/onlinemba/online-mba.
For program information contact:
MBA and Graduate Programs
1860 E. 18th Street
Second Floor, Room 219
Cleveland, OH 44115