This flexible online master’s degree is designed for professionals who need to understand the significant legal and business risks posed by cybersecurity and data privacy.
Cleveland-Marshall’s innovative online Master of Legal Studies in Cybersecurity and Data Privacy takes an integrative approach to education, preparing professionals to understand the technical and business dimensions of cybersecurity and privacy as well as current laws and regulations.
This flexible online MLS program is led by faculty from the Center for Cybersecurity and Privacy Protection at Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, and other leading practitioners in the field, with relevant, real-world experience.
This online master’s degree is designed for professionals who need to understand the significant legal and business risks posed by cybersecurity and data privacy. The program prepares you with the knowledge and necessary skills to enter these fast-growing fields and to advance to senior positions within your organization.
For detailed information, visit https://onlinelaw.csuohio.edu/.
This program is a total of 30 credit hours. Each semester, students take two courses for a total of 6 credits per semester. Totaling 10 courses over five semesters. Fully online.
For detailed information, visit https://onlinelaw.csuohio.edu/
- A completed online application. To apply, visit https://onlinelaw.csuohio.edu/apply-now/.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae.
- A personal essay describing how you expect to use your MLS degree.
- An official transcript(s) showing that you earned a Bachelor’s degree, plus official transcript from any other institution from which you received a degree. A certified translation must be attached if a transcript is not in English.*
- Applicants with a final undergraduate GPA under 3.0 must also submit one standardized test score: LSAT, GRE or GMAT are acceptable.*
*If English is not your first language, an official TOEFL score report(s) must be sent directly from ETC.
For more information about this program and to apply, visit https://onlinelaw.csuohio.edu
For additional information, contact:
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
Law Building 164