There are several ways you can get help with technical issues for your online course. Follow these easy steps whenever you have a technical problem or question.
Note: If you have a question about course content, assignments, or other course activities, you should direct those questions to your instructor. These steps are for seeking help with technical questions only.
- For login issues or to reset your password visit the CampusNet Password Reset page or call 216.687.5050, Option #7 to speak with a call center representative.
- Search the online knowledge bases:
- For general information or questions about eLearning, and consulting services, faculty and students may contact the Center for eLearning via phone 216.687.3960 or email email@example.com. For email submissions, please provide your CSU ID number for the fastest response. The Center for eLearning operates Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
- Call the 24/7 Blackboard Help Desk at 216.687.5050, Option #2 for Blackboard Support.
- 24/7 Blackboard Support Live Chat is available.